The Forum West Side BC is an atypical business center, but a full-fledged B-class business park located in the Shevchenkivskyi District of the capital at the address: Eleny Teligi Street, 6. A ten-minute walk from the business center is the Dorohozhychi metro station.
BC Forum West Side was commissioned in 2015. The total area of the business center is 11,500 sq.m. The business center consists of 8 detached buildings with modern architecture and stylish design. By renting an office, you can plan a workspace of any configuration using mobile and stationary partitions. Individual decor in each office.
As for the technical characteristics, the Forum West Side BC is equipped with:
– Heating system;
– Centralized heating, sewerage and water supply;
– Uninterruptible power supply system;
– CABLE TV;
– Fire safety system;
– Air conditioning and ventilation;
– Telephony and high-speed Internet;
– 2 elevators of the OTIS company;
– Access control;
– Round the clock security.