GBA: 69 000 sq.m.
Komodor Logistic Park is one of the largest and most technologically advanced logistics facilities in Ukraine, located on the most important international highway E-40 / M-06 with access directly from the highway.
Komodor is built based on the highest quality standards and meets the requirements of a modern logistics business.
The total area of the building is approximately 69,000 m² and includes warehouse space, storage space on the mezzanine level, and also quality office space, fully finished, fully air conditioned and ready to use. There is a sufficient number of parking slots for freight and light vehicles.
Komodor was commissioned and has been fully operational since November 2008.
Komodor Logistics Park offers various rental options for warehouse blocks with areas from 6.557 m² to 17.176 m².
- Land plot – 132,000 m²
- Total building area – 68 940 m²
- Total warehouse area – 59 530 m²
- Warehouse blocks, from 6 557 m² to 17 176 m²
- Office premises, for 1 block – 608 m²
- Mezzanine, for 1 block – from 605 m² to 1 510 m²
- Net warehouses height – 12 m
- Office ceiling height – 3 m
- Column grid – 12 mx 24 m
- Floor load – 7 t / m²