The first NAI Retail Forum to take place on March 1st at the InterContinental Kyiv. It is a large-scale event dedicated to the retail market and landlord-tenant relationship. Forum gathers leading retail real estate players and gives an opportunity to showcase shopping malls in the pipeline from Kyiv, Dnipro, Khmelnitsky, and Ternopil.
Among the key tasks of the forum:
- sharing first-hand information and insights of the retail real estate players and experts;
- presentation of vast opportunities for retailers in Ukraine;
- peer-to-peer discussion of win-win approaches to efficient cooperation;
- global trends overview and their impact on the local market;
- discussion of challenges and opportunities of digital in entertainment and e-commerce in retail;
The key focus of the NAI Ukraine Retail Forum is to create a platform for efficient communication. The event will create various forms for retailers and shopping malls representatives to talk publicly from the scene and privately in special branded networking zones.
The Forum will present up to 6 shopping malls and gather leading local and international brands looking for expansion. (To be announced soon).
9:30 – 10:00 – Welcome Coffee
10:00 – 10:30 – Ukrainian and Eastern Europe Market Overview
10:30 – 11:00 – I Session – Shopping mall of the future?
11:00 – 12:30 – II Session – Dialogues with retailers
12:30 – 13:00 – Coffee-break
13:00 – 14:30 – III Session – Retail in the era of digital – new opportunities and challenges
14:30 – 15:30 – Deal Making Networking
15:30 – 16:30 – Property tour (to be announced additionally)
Do not hesitate to contact us!